Mulch Request Form
Fill out this form to request free mulch. Free mulch is on a convenience basis only when we are in your area. Your site must be accessible with a dump truck. All mulch deliveries are final. Resubmit this form when you no longer wish to receive mulch by entering your name and “DISCONTINUE” in the other required fields otherwise you may receive more mulch than you need. We request that you not call the office regarding free mulch.
Romeo Tree Service mulch is organic in that it comes from trees rather than inorganic like rocks or ground tire. The trees your mulch comes from may or may not have been treated by organic or non organic controls at one time. All Romeo Tree Service mulch is 1″ to 3″ chips, comes in truckloads of one to three cubic yards and is a byproduct of our local Tucson tree service.
* Maintain soil moisture reducing the need to water
* Weed control
* Adds nutrients to the soil
* Improves soil aeration and drainage over time
* Keeps soil cool in summer and warm in winter
How to Mulch
* Place 2″ to 4″ of mulch on top of soil all the way to the tree’s drip line.
* Do not place mulch against the tree’s trunk.
* Do not mix mulch into the soil.
* Mulch wide, not deep
* Mulching over the tree’s entire root system is best, when possible. This usually extends well beyond the drip line.
This mulch is intended primarily for gardens and tree beds. It may contain thorns and should be handled with the proper tools and attire. This mulch is not intended for pets or children,therefore; it should not be used as a substitute for a safety cushion or as a playground covering. By clicking “Send request”, you agree to hold harmless Romeo Tree Service and its affiliates from any injury or damage associated with the mulch including, but not limited to, injury and/or damage from insects, thorns or fire.
Learn how to properly care for your Mesquites and Palo Verdes. Angelo Romeo is the author of the DVD Mesquites & Palo Verdes: A Home Owner’s Guide